Selfie and Food!
Thought on the new hair though, I feel like I cut a bunch off my hair off, I was sad about it but I feel less sweaty from the sun when I leave my hair down. The sad thing about this is that my husband prefers me with long hair, short hair makes me look younger than I am. Personally that is the better options to look younger than what your actual age is! We both went to the same hair salon! My husband has been seeing Bobby his hairstylist for years now! So he gets the same hair cut every time! We both got our hair cut at the same time. I always smile at him and comment on how handsome he looks after his new hair cut! It was indeed a fun date! Here are some pictures of our food!
Taiwan Braised Beef Noodles
I love this! I wish I knew how to make this at home but it's okay it's a special treat for me! It gets pretty hot eating this in the summer time, but totally worth it! I love this place's noodle more than the other shops in the food hall cause it allow me to select the beef option, oil option and MSG! I always get it with no oil, less fatty beef and no MSG!
Malaysian Spicy Beef Noodles
AKA ( Char Kweoy Teow)
Husband's Rating: 7.5 out of 10
Reading Goals
My July Reading Goals Are Getting Wild! 📚✨
July is flying by, and my reading goals are starting to look a little chaotic but hey, I’ve actually been getting a ton done!
I recently wrapped up two more ARC (Advance Reader Copy) reads for my NetGalley shelf. First, I have to talk about The Last Soldier of Nava by Yejin Suh. It was an absolute 5-star read! It was so incredibly amazing, and I can't wait to share my full review with you all soon.
My NetGalley "Tackling Order" (Or... My Procrastination List 🫣)
To keep myself accountable, here is the order I'm supposed to be reading my upcoming ARCs. As you can see by what I've actually been picking up, my mood-reading tendencies are in full force:As Long as It Takes by Jill Francis
You'll Be the Death of Me by Holly Michelle
Rider of Dragons by A.T. Qureshi
The Palace Beneath the Sea by Lauren Wiesebron
To Dream in Darkness by Ann Liang
Compulsively Yours by Allison Raskin
Yes, I am actively procrastinating some of these, but I promise I'm trying to tackle the list!
Book Club reading!
Book Club Read: Every Summer After ☀️
My main goal right now is to finish our book club pick, Every Summer After by Carley Fortune.I’m only on Chapter 13, but so much has already happened that I am practically bursting. I need to chat with someone about this immediately!
If you are reading along with us (or have already read it), please DM me on BookTok or jump into our Discord channel so we can scream about these chapters together. Just keep the main comments here spoiler-free!

